Saturday, November 6, 2010

Words

The most profound words in the Bible:
“I AM” (Ex. 3:14) spoken by the Father;
“I am”… (John 14:6) spoken by Christ.

The most prideful words in the Bible:
“I will”…(Isa. 14:13,14) spoken by Lucifer.

The most prolific words in the Bible:
Who can?”. (Prov. 20:9) (Psa. 106:2)

The most prophetic words in the Bible:
“I must”…(Lk. 2:49) spoken by Jesus Himself.

The most promising words in the Bible:
“I go”…(jn. 14:2,3) Again spoken by Jesus.

The most powerful words in the Bible:
“I can” (Phil. 4:13)

Words are a road to truth;
Truth will form our thoughts;
Thoughts are the birth of action;
Action is accomplishment,
And accomplishment leads to reward.
Reward is the wages of service;
Service is the duty of man.
Man is the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment